Sunday, November 7, 2010

Im 7 Months Old!!






I turned 7 months old today! I have a bit of a runny nose and not feeling to well but I am ok.
I have been eating cereal in the morning and a fruit or vegetable at dinner time. I have so far tried carrots, sweet potato, peas, banana, apple sauce, and squash. I also get to drink from my sippy cup after dinner or cereal, I love the water when its ice cold. I am learning how to yell really loud now, I am an expert at making raspberry sounds, I laugh at a lot, I love to play, I can sit up for an hour straight on my own, I love to play with paper or pots and pans with wooden spoons, and I can role over when I wait to. I am extremely happy and well behaved all the time. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Brayden,

We love and miss you and enjoy looking at all of your pictures on your blog.

xxxooo
Grandma Erin and Grandpa Mike

Aunt Tracy said...

Good Morning Brayden!

I check your blog almost every morning and it starts my day off with a smile! Do you have any teeth yet? I hope you get over your cold and are feeling better soon. Thanks to your Mommy for keeping us up to date in what's going on in your world.

Hugs and Kisses,
Aunt Tracy