Wednesday, December 15, 2010

I can say MAMA

I have been working up to saying mama and have been saying it for about a week and a half now, I look right at mommy and talk to her and say mama. I also put my hands up and say mama to ask up. I have been baby talking a lot lately, I will tell you about anything.
I am eating all kinds of different foods now, but I am very picky. I will turn my head side to side so mommy cant get the food near my mouth if I don't feel like eating.
I love to walk around with mommy holding my arms, I walk all over the place and for long periods at a time, laughing and making weird noises.
I am crying now when strangers come to close or try to hold me, and also I have been crying a lot when mommy walks away.
I am laughing so much and at all different things, I love when the dogs walk by and specially when the kitty crosses my path.
I did receive a lot of Christmas presents from everyone but mommy wont let me play with them until Christmas, I cant wait! :) Thanks everyone
Love you all.

1 comment:

Aunt Tracy said...

Way to go Little Man! I got your present in the mail - you are quite the artist. Thank you so much! Lots of hugs and kisses to you. Poor mommy - once you are up and running she is going to have her hands full...

Hugs & Kisses,
Aunt Tracy