Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Moose On The Loose





I am now three months old, mommy weighed me and I am 15 pounds (if her scales right) I am a little over two feet tall! I am eating 7 ounces every time I have a bottle and I am officially sleeping through the night, sometime I sleep up to 12 hours. I am talking more than ever and mimicking sounds (hopefully you watch my I love you video to see me talking) When I am in my pack n play and my mom comes over to talk to me I start to kick as fast and hard as I can when I see her out of excitement, and I smile and talk. I'm wearing 9 month clothes(the green stripped outfit is 9 months) and some 6 to 9 months if its big enough :) I still love to play with my toys and now since I am 3 months mommy gave me a lot of new ones that were waiting for me in the top of the closet. I am extremely happy all the time smiling at everyone that says hi to me when we are out and about. I also have smiled at the silly dogs (I really like to watch them).

1 comment:

hpink43 said...

15lbs WHAT A CUBBY BUNNY!!!! xoxoxox