Friday, July 2, 2010

Talking

Today I was in a wonderful mood, I went out and I was talking the whole time. I was up from 9:30am to around 5pm and I was smiling and oooing and awwwing, I did not seem tired and then I just crashed and took a nice long nap. Now I am playing in my jungle on the floor next to mommy smiling and talking to her. I also keep watching the T.V.

Lately I have been eating 6 ounces every meal and I'm sleeping 10 hours at night. I'm enjoying my toys a lot more and I like to have a toy in each hand while in playing in my pack n play. I love watching my Mobile and my head and eyes follow one of the objects all the way around. I like toys with flashing light or black and white, and I really like musical toys.

PS... I'm am really into the T.V right now and I'm talking to it!

No comments: