Friday, September 24, 2010

Great Grandma Mae



My great grandma Mae came to visit me for a few days this week, she helped feed me and she also played with me.
I am growing so much, I am eating cereal once in the morning and then I'm eating a vegetable at night. I am still taking bottle in between my sold food meals. I am now sleeping in my crib at night, I so happy my mom got over her issue cause I love to wiggle and stretch out in my crib. Ill start the night with my head facing one way and be almost completely turned in the morning.
I am laughing so loud now! I am extremely ticklish under my arms, and on my belly. Mommy will try to get it on video soon.

Daddy, I love and miss you mommy has been trying to do the wildthornberry thing and it makes me smile but not as much as it did when you did it. Cant wait to hear it over skpye I will probably laugh out loud.

No comments: