Thursday, September 16, 2010

Im 5 months old!

Me Meeting Daddy!

I have had so much happen the last few weeks. My daddy came to visit me. Also my grandma and grandpa Rude came to see me. I turned five months old while they were here! I had a great time hanging out with everyone, especially my daddy. He made funny noises at me and I would smile every time no matter what. He took me to get pictures taken at Wal-Mart, took me on my first carousel ride at Cody Park, and gave me my first taste of carrots.

I am still eating 8 ounces but know I am only waiting three hours instead of four. I have breakfast every morning, cereal and pea or carrot. I don’t like the carrots or peas much yet so I east mostly just cereal. I am as happy as ever laughing at Cooper (doggy) more than anything else. I am eating my toes all the time, and I am smiling 24/7.

Thank you Daddy, Grandma Rude, and Grandpa Rude for coming to see me and for all the fun times and thank you for all the toys and clothes too! I love my Bumbo and my outfit from Qatar.

No comments: